Today’s wish list comes from Heather Sollie! Heather is a Physical Therapist and avid runner. She is actually competing in the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington D.C. at the end of this month! We are super excited that she was willing to share what was currently on her wish list with us! Check it out:
Here’s what Heather had to say about each item:
1. All things pumpkin! I love October because pumpkins are everywhere, and I’m pretty much obsessed- pumpkin spice lattes, carving pumpkins, pumpkin patches, and especially pumpkin cupcakes. My sweet husband recently made me pumpkin soup and brought me pumpkin cookies home from Panera. Bring on the pumpkins!
2. I’ve been looking everywhere for a khaki or chocolate fitted blazer to pair over my summer tanks for a chic and simple update to my autumn wardrobe. The keyword is fitted and I’m still searching for the perfect fit.
3. A fun scarf to pair with a long sleeve tshirt and jeans. Scarves are an effortless way to make an otherwise boring outfit look more “Polish”-ed The only problem is that I can never choose a print because there are always 500 choices and I am Miss Indecisive 2011. Help!
4. Wen hair care. This is great for those of us with crazy, course hair who suffer from mushroom head when the humidity is high (which is every day In Mobile). I’m a sucker for infomercials and this one got me! Supposedly, it cleanses your hair without stripping it of natural oils. The before and after shots are amazing and I hope to order some soon.
5. Nike running gear. I run a lot and currently need a long sleeve reflective shirt for running at night when the weather gets chilly. Safety first, people!
6. An excuse to get dressed up. My weekday attire consist of scrubs at work and running clothes (see #5). Every now and then, I love a chance to prance around in cocktail attire. There are currently no fancy-smancy events on my calendar. I’d like to change that soon and when I do, this dress
would be perfect!
A special thanks to Heather for sharing her current wish list with us! She is a fabulously Polished Physical Therapist that loves helping people! She also runs for various causes and we can’t help but be inspired by Heather and her wish list 🙂
Thanks for reading!